- End of course assessments (EOC) will be administered at high schools for core subjects (Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus, English I, English II, English III, English IV, Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, World History, US History, Government and Economics).
- All the end of course assessments are online on the PowerSchool PerformanceMatters system and students will access the assessments by logging in to PerformanceMatters.
EOC will be administered three times for each subject mentioned above in a school year. See the Concept School Assessment Plan for testing dates.
- EOC are provided by Concept Schools academic department and ACT Quality Core.
- EOC measure student growth and college readiness.
- Each test has 30 questions and the testing time is 45 minutes.
- Students may take EOC either in a computer lab or in a classroom by using Ipads or laptops.
- Only the third EOC will be a part of student grades and be used for the final test.
- Unofficial EOC results and reports will be available after the test administration.