District assessments are mostly paper-based and will be administered two times in a school year.
- District assessments measure student growth.
- District assessments and rubrics are provided by Concept Schools academic department via email attachments.
- Teachers who teach a course that has NWEA or EOC, will not administer a district assessment.
- Teachers will administer all the district assessments available.
- District assessments designed for a 45-minute testing time.
- District assessments will be proctored and scored by the subject teacher and a school administrator.Teachers are not allowed to proctor and score the assessment without the presence of a school administrator (excluding online tests).