End of Course Assessments
- End of course assessments (EOC) will be administered at high schools for core subjects (Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus, English I, English II, English III, English IV, Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, World History, US History, Government and Economics).
- All the end of course assessments are online on the Concept Schools Student Information System (CSSIS) and students will access the assessments by logging in with their own database username and password.
- EOC will be administered three times for each subject mentioned above in a school year. See the Concept School Assessment Plan for testing dates.
- EOC are provided by Concept Schools academic department and ACT Quality Core.
- EOC measure student growth and college readiness.
- Each test has 30 questions and the testing time is 45 minutes.
- Students may take EOC either in a computer lab or in a classroom by using Ipads or laptops.
- Only the third EOC will be a part of student grades and be used for the final test.
- Unofficial EOC results and reports will be available after the test administration.
The admin panel operation guide video is posted here.
Please watch the video to learn how to use it.Basically, you assign proctors. Proctors make the assignments available for the students who are present in the classroom. When the test administration is over, you click one the test complete button and see the results.EOCs will be uploaded to the database over the weekend.Students should know their database username and password to take EOCs.
Please make necessary arrangements.